November 16th, 2017
Major upgrade of ClinicalConnect now live
A major upgrade to ClinicalConnect, the regional clinical viewer for the connecting South West Ontario (cSWO) program, was completed and released on November 5th.
This new version, known as Release 5.0, displays a new and more modern user interface that has been designed to improve the user experience and workflow, laying the foundation for other enhancements to be made in the future.
Highlights of ClinicalConnect’s new features include:
- A new Patient Dashboard so users can easily arrange key data according to their clinical needs, all in one view,
- A new Patient Visit Timeline, which allows users to quickly see their patients’ hospital visits for the year leading up to the most current visit,
- Advanced filtering options enabling users to find data they’re looking for faster using type-ahead functionality,
- New consolidated Smart Census lists with filters and sort options, and
- An upgrade to how data is displayed when accessing ClinicalConnect on mobile devices.
ClinicalConnect provides more than 40,000 authorized physicians and clinicians with real-time access to their patients’ electronic medical information from all acute care hospitals, Local Health Integration Networks’ Home & Community Care Services (formerly Community Care Access Centres) and Regional Cancer Programs in south west Ontario, plus various provincial data repositories.
For more information about ClinicalConnect Release 5.0, visit http://info.clinicalconnect.ca.