ONE Mail Partnered
For large health care organizations with their own email servers
ONE Mail Partnered is a secure, encrypted email service for large organizations. This service uses an organization’s existing email structure, and routes their email through our infrastructure to allow users to securely and confidentially exchange patient health information (PHI) or personal information (PI) with other ONE Mail users.
Secure email communication is enabled using eHealth Ontario’s Managed Private Network, ONE Network, which includes the following features:
Built-in encryption using forced transport layer security.
Uses top-rated email gateway, providing continuous protection against email-borne threats.
Registered computer application into Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) service for system-to-system connectivity.
Access to the ONE Mail Directory, which contains contact information for all ONE Mail subscribers.
- Supports better patient care by enabling the secure exchange of information
- Integrates the organization’s existing email environment with eHealth Ontario’s secure infrastructure to add an extra layer of security and protection services
- Supports delivery of emails to organizations with multiple mail gateways
- Clients leverage smart host delivery, eliminating local queuing
- No cost – free to Ontario health care providers
- 24/7 help desk support
A dedicated ONE Mail deployment manager will be assigned to assist with your organization’s set up.
A dedicated ONE Mail deployment manager will be assigned to assist with your organization’s set up, which may include:
- Legal agreements
- Organization setup and service enrolment (OSSE) form
- Partner integration (PIT) form
ONE Mail is beneficial to our organization in numerous ways. We are able to communicate patient information securely between team members and other hospitals for transfer of care and repatriation. Physicians can access email, and contacts from their own office, their smartphone or anywhere else using web-based access.