October 05, 2020
Enhancements to ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer Now Available!
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide our users with the best possible experience, Release 10.7A, an enhanced version of the ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer, is now available.
- Removal of Drug Utilization Review (DUR) information
- New links for the ConnectingOntario Data Summary and Help & Feedback form
- Standardization of icons, colours and content location within dialogue boxes and messages
- General back end updates to improve performance
- Review the What’s New presentation for full details or view a demo!
Available Training Materials
- An updated End User Training toolkit, including all tip sheets, is now available.
- The Help Desk Training materials have also been updated:
- There is now a support guide and training presentation intended for large contributing and viewing organizations that have a formal help desk structure and processes in place
- A tip sheet containing support essentials is available for viewing organizations that do not have a formal help desk structure or processes
- The Overview elearning module has been revised and work is underway on the other modules. In the meantime, continue using the existing modules