November 30, 2020
Enhanced Version of ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer is Now Live!
Release 10.7A.6 is now live and available to all authorized users of ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer. This release delivers improved functionality within the Medications portlet and an overall updated look.
Release 10.7A.6 includes:
- Grouping capability in the Medications portlet: group the patient’s dispensed medications and pharmacy services that have an identical generic name, strength and form
- New tooltip in the Medications portlet: when hovering over the Prescriber column, a tooltip displays with the prescriber name and phone number
- Alternation of row colours in all portlets, patient lists and print views/output
Available Training Materials
To support training, the following materials have been updated:
- Tips on Using the Medications Portlet in ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer
- Trainer’s Guide
- Student Guide
- ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer User Guide
- Training Notes for Organizations and Trainers