Novembre 17, 2020
Enhancements to ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer Coming Soon
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide our users with the best possible experience, we will soon be releasing a major enhancement to the ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer. Users can expect improved functionality within the Medications portlet and an overall updated look.
This enhancement includes:
- Grouping capability in the Medications portlet: group the patient’s dispensed medications and pharmacy services that have an identical generic name, strength and form
- New tooltip in the Medications portlet: when hovering over the Prescriber column, a tooltip displays with the prescriber name and phone number
- Alternation of row colours in all portlets, patient lists and print views/output
Available Training Materials
This enhancement is now available in the ConnectingOntario Train environment. To support training, the following materials have been updated:
- Tips on Using the Medications Portlet in ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer
- Trainer’s Guide
- Student Guide
- ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer User Guide
- Training Notes for Organizations and Trainers
Stay tuned for the go live announcement!