ONE ID Local Registration Authority Training
Individuals performing Identity and/or Access Management activities within their organization are considered a Local Registration Authority (LRA).
In order to become a ONE ID LRA for your organization, you must:
• Be nominated by your organizations Legally Responsible Person (LRP) or their delegate
• Be registered in ONE ID at an Assurance Level Two (AL2)
• Have successfully completed the ONE ID LRA Training
Steps to Enroll as an LRA
Nomination - You must be nominated by your organization’s Legally Responsible Person (LRP) or their Delegate as they are the signing authority on behalf of the organization. Your LRP or Delegate will need to complete and submit the LRA Nomination Form to ONEIDRegistrationAgents@ontariohealth.ca.
Registration – A ONE ID account is required in order to be enrolled for the ONE ID LRA role. If you do not have a ONE ID account, you can arrange a ONE ID registration with your organization’s LRA. Unable to locate your organization’s LRA? Please contact ONEIDRegistrationAgents@ontariohealth.ca.
Training – ONE ID LRA Training must be completed with a passing score of 90%.
- LRA Training Session (Flash Version) - Download the zip file and "Extract All" to a common directory. Launch the training by opening the "index.html" in your web browser.
- LRA Training Session (HTML 5 Version) - Download the zip file and "Extract All" to a common directory and open "ONE ID LRA Training - Click Me.html" in your web browser.
Once you have completed and passed the ONE ID LRA Training module, please email ONEIDBusinessSupport@ontariohealth.ca with the following:
- ONE ID LRA Training Certificate of Completion
- ONE ID Login (@oneid.on.ca)
- Not registered with a ONE ID account? ONE ID registration can be arranged with an LRA.
- Sponsoring Organization
- Shipping Address (for Security Token)
- Ticket Number (if applicable)
For any questions regarding your ONE ID account, you can contact the eHealth Ontario Service Desk at 1-866-250-1554.
If you have any feedback or questions about the ONE ID LRA Training, you can email ONEIDBusinessSupport@ehealthontario.on.ca