Who do I contact to do business with eHealth Ontario?
We source goods and services through MERX – under the private tenders section. We also run regular vendor information sessions where we provide information about the projects we fund. For details on what you need to know to work with us, visit our vendor relations page.
Where can I find information about eHealth Ontario assets?
How can I find out if my product can integrate with provincial assets?
Schedule a meeting with our group of integration experts by emailing email@example.com.
Where can I find information about future plans for ehealth in Ontario??
What is the Digital Health Asset Inventory?
Established in partnership with the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, the Digital Health Asset Inventory identifies and provides information about health information technology solutions available in Ontario. The goal is to:
- catalogue and promote the range and type of digital health solutions available in the province
- ensure those building assets are aligned with approved standards specifications and architecture
- identify where synergies could be achieved by combining efforts or sharing services
- reduce duplication of assets being developed
- serve as an input into health system planning and funding considerations.
The inventory contains an overview of each asset including health sector/service, types of data, and the health informatics standard(s) that support it. Each asset solves specific challenges related to aggregating and sharing health care client information. This inventory is an update of our previously published version and presents a broader view of digital health assets from across the province.
What is a digital health asset?
We define digital health asset as any IT solution that consumes, contributes, stores, presents, generates, or facilitates the flow of health and wellness information in Ontario’s health care system.
What are the criteria for inclusion?
The inventory includes any digital health asset that:
- is an information technology solution
- consumes, contributes, stores, presents, generates or facilitates the flow of health and wellness information in Ontario’s health care system
- is available, planned, in development, a pilot, a limited production release, or there are plans for deprecation(meaning it has been superseded by an alternative and is no longer recommended)
- is used in more than one organization, or is integrated with an external IT solution that consumes, contributes, stores, presents, generates or facilitates the flow of health and wellness information in Ontario’s health care system.
How frequently will it be updated?
The inventory will be updated twice annually – at the start of each year and again in summer. The publication date will be noted online.
What is the process for adding an asset?
If your organization owns or operates a digital health asset that fulfils our inclusion criteria, submit your information – including the asset’s name and description – to us anytime. Changes will be reflected in our next inventory update.
What is the process for updating information about an asset?
Submit your revisions to us anytime. Changes will be reflected in our next inventory update.
How can I obtain further information about an asset?
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.