For individuals and health care organizations
eHealth Portal is a secure web-based viewer that offers health care providers that may not have access to one of the provincial clinical viewers, a single point of access to their patients’ digital health information. Eligible health care providers can access lab results, diagnostic images, drug data and other health-related information and applications, giving them a more complete picture of their patients’ health, which supports better decision-making and care.
Gives health care providers timely and secure access to comprehensive patient health information.
Provides real-time access to the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) program, Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS) and Diagnostic Imaging Common Service 24/7.
Highly secure with role-based access and second factor authentication to view patient health information.
Mobile-friendly information available where and when it is needed.
- Enables health care providers to make faster, more informed care decisions
- Enables access to a range of patient health information
- Improves workflow and efficiencies at the point of care with a more complete picture of a patient’s health profile, available 24/7
- Reduces duplication of tests and procedures saving time, system costs, patient discomfort and patient travel
- ONE ID credentials
- Minimum browser requirements (Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome)
Must be a Health Information Custodian (HIC) or authorized to view through a HIC
Privacy and security assessments
New Clients Onboarding/Enrollment
Ontario Health is no longer onboarding new clients to ONE Portal. There is no interruption to ONE Portal for existing clients. The provincial clinical viewers, ConnectingOntario and ClinicalConnect, enable access to significantly more clinical information than ONE Portal. Please click on the links for more information.