For individuals and health care organizations
eHealth Portal is a secure web-based viewer that offers health care providers that may not have access to one of the provincial clinical viewers, a single point of access to their patients’ digital health information. Eligible health care providers can access lab results, diagnostic images, drug data and other health-related information and applications, giving them a more complete picture of their patients’ health, which supports better decision-making and care.
Gives health care providers timely and secure access to comprehensive patient health information.
Provides real-time access to the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) program, Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS) and Diagnostic Imaging Common Service 24/7.
Highly secure with role-based access and second factor authentication to view patient health information.
Mobile-friendly information available where and when it is needed.
- Enables health care providers to make faster, more informed care decisions
- Enables access to a range of patient health information
- Improves workflow and efficiencies at the point of care with a more complete picture of a patient’s health profile, available 24/7
- Reduces duplication of tests and procedures saving time, system costs, patient discomfort and patient travel
- ONE ID credentials
- Minimum browser requirements (Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome)
Must be a Health Information Custodian (HIC) or authorized to view through a HIC
Privacy and security assessments