We Take Your Privacy Seriously
We adhere to rigorous privacy standards, policies and procedures to ensure your personal health information is only accessed by authorized health care providers. As a patient, you have the right to know how personal health information in your electronic health record is safeguarded and shared.
If you have questions or complaints regarding eHealth Ontario’s privacy practices, please contact us:
Ontario Health (Digital Services)
777 Bay Street, Suite 701
PO Box 148
Or, complete the inquiries and complaints request form
We will acknowledge the receipt of an inquiry / complaint within four days of receiving it. A full response will be issued within 30 days.
Telephone: (416) 946-4767
Toll-free: 1-888-411-7742 x 64767
Fax: 416-586-4397 or 1-866-831-0107
Ontario’s Information and Privacy Commissioner
You have a right to make a complaint about our information practices by contacting Ontario’s Information and Privacy Commissioner.
Tel: (416) 326-3333 or (905) 326-3333
Toll free: 1 (800) 387-0073 (within Ontario)
TDD/TTY: (416) 325-7539
Contact us anytime at 1-866-250-1554 or email@example.com:
- If you don’t want to share information with any or all of your health care providers
- To receive copies of your information
- To request a correction to your information
- For a list of health care providers who have viewed your information
- For any privacy and security questions or requests