ONE ID, PKI and Registration and Sponsorship
eHealth Ontario Service Interaction Guide
This guide outlines the standards for interaction between eHealth Ontario and a partnering organization in respect to incident management, problem management, and change management of eHealth Ontario services.
Updated: November 07, 2017
PKI Certification Manual
Contains policies related to registering End Users of the eHealth Ontario information infrastructure, enrolling Registrants for specific Services provided by the eHealth Ontario to Client Organizations, and issuing Authentication Credentials which include but are not limited to the use the eHealth Ontario Public Key Infrastructure (the “PKI”).
Updated: March 23, 2017
- Authorized Representative Delegation Form
- LRA Acknowledgement
- LRA Procedures Manual
- Alternative Registry LRA Procedures Manual
- eHealth Ontario Federation Identity Provider Policy
eHealth Ontario Federation Identity Provider Standard
This standard establishes the mandatory, minimum requirements applicable to Identity Providers in their role of registering users and authenticating their access to electronic health services.
Updated: February 28, 2017
- Request eHealth Ontario Federation SAML Interface Specification
- ONE ID Product Sheet
eHealth Ontario Services Agreement
The master agreement (main terms and conditions) covering the various eHealth Ontario services made available through services schedules.
Updated: June 01, 2015
PKI Services Schedule
Supports PKI certificates for connectivity
Updated: July 01, 2015
ONE ID Services Schedule
Required if using the ONE ID credential and required for sponsorship & LRA
Updated: June 01, 2015
- Registration and Sponsorship Services Schedule
Acceptable Use Policy
The policy that establishes the acceptable use requirements for eHealth Ontario products and services, as well as the technology infrastructure used by eHealth Ontario to provide such products and services.
Updated: November 04, 2011
This Physician Agreement enables CPSO members with active status to acquire ONE ID, ONE Mail and/or EHR Access.
Updated: January 26, 2018
Physician Agreement - security requirements
Security requirements for sole practitioners signing the physician agreement
Updated: January 18, 2019
ONE ID Registration Community
The purpose of this page is to provide Local Registration Authorities (LRAs) with all necessary information to support ONE® ID within their organization.
Updated: May 17, 2017
Privacy and Security Training for LRA and Sponsors of Ontario’s Electronic Health Record
Privacy and security training for Local Registration Agents or Sponsors of Ontario’s Electronic Health Record
Updated: April 10, 2017
- Tips on navigating the eLearning modules
- How to complete your ONE ID account registration (PDF)
- How to complete your ONE ID account registration (eLearning)
- How to reset your ONE ID password (PDF)
- How to reset your ONE ID password (eLearning)
- How to change your ONE ID password (PDF)
- How to change your ONE ID password (eLearning)
- How to recover your ONE ID user name (PDF)
- How to recover your ONE ID user name (eLearning)
- How to change your ONE ID challenge questions (PDF)
- How to change your ONE ID challenge questions (eLearning)
- Tour of your account
- ONE ID registrant reference guide