ONE ID Account
A ONE ID Account provides easy and secure access to digital health services such as the ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer, ClinicalConnect™ and the Ontario Telemedicine Network Hub. Individuals involved in delivering health care, including clinicians and administrators, can register for a ONE ID credential (login ID & password) and enroll for access to online digital health services offered by us and other health solution providers.
ONE ID Account is part of our robust identity platform that includes a set of systems and processes for creating and managing digital identities and access to digital health services.
- Enroll in and access multiple digital health services using the same login credentials.
- Eliminate the need to remember multiple accounts and passwords.
- Single sign-on improves workflow and user experience when accessing multiple applications.
- Enhanced privacy and security safeguards protect patient health information as well as your account information.
- No cost – free to all health care providers working in Ontario.